Nannies of The Woodlands, a referral and placement agency, places caregivers with families on a permanent or temporary basis. Our agency also provides corporate backup care in Austin, Dallas, Houston and New Orleans.
We value the service we provide to families and take our role in caring for children very seriously. Therefore, it is our goal to refer and/or hire only the best caregivers available. In order to qualify for an interview with us, an applicant must be a responsible, qualified and engaging caregiver who meets the following criteria:
- At least 21 years of age
- High school graduate
- Have at least 2 years of verifiable childcare experience (outside of their own children)
- CPR and First Aid certified (or willing to get certified ASAP)
- Able to undergo a comprehensive background check and drug screen
- Able to provide professional references
- Possess reliable transportation (valid driver’s license and appropriate auto insurance)
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
If you meet these qualifications, we welcome you to thoroughly complete our application form. Please take your time and provide detailed responses; this will help our review team determine next steps in our interview process. You may submit your application questions to email@example.com.
NOW does NOT charge applicants for our services. NO applicant phone calls please.